We provide you with tools for success – that's not just a slogan!
M.A.T.I. Western Galilee and the Krayot was established in 1993 as a public nonprofit association. It developed greatly over the years and today it is one of the biggest M.A.T.I. centers in the country, which operates out of two main branches: Akko (beside the Western Galilee Academic College) and the branch at the Zabar Junction in the Krayot.
M.A.T.I. Western Galilee and the Krayot has been recognized as a Quality Management System ISO:9001 since 2003, with customer service and meeting the customers' needs at the center of the system. We are obligated to receive evaluation feedback from everyone who has received one of our main services: business consulting, a business plan for financing, a course or a workshop. The feedback provides us with important information for improving the service and providing the best professional solutions possible. M.A.T.I. has a trained, dedicated and professionally experienced staff from a variety of fields. Every year our experts provide services for a yearly average of over 2,000 people and more than 500 people receive individual business consulting. In addition, over 1,000 customers a year participate in courses and workshops for improving business skills and business management tools.
The Goals that Guide Us:
- Setting up new businesses
- Expansion and establishment of existing businesses
- Improvement of businesses' and entrepreneurs' business management ability
The Main Services Available from M.A.T.I.
- Business consulting in a wide variety of fields
- Loans and arranging of financing for entrepreneurs and business owners
- Courses and workshops for business owners and entrepreneurs
- Alternative/Complementary Medicine Center for the advancement of therapists and alternative/complementary medicine
We would also be pleased to accompany you on the way to your success!